2015-07-24 ADVA Optical Networking
Reports Q2 2015 Financial Results in Line With Revised Guidance
2015-05-06 ADVA Optical Networking
Wins BT Sustainability Acclaim
Labvolution – Biotechnica
2015-04-20 AMS Technologies
at LASER World of PHOTONICS
GridEdge Live 2015
euNetworks acquires TeraGate AG Storage Optical Network
Bosch plans acquisition of inubit AG
We follow a clear vision of future engagements
EGORA Ventures, a subsidiary of EGORA Holding, has developed a clear vision for extending their technology portfolio. It is based on experience with current and prior investments and their necessary support.
- Our speciality is financing initial and early-stage phases. We invest in enterprises with product concepts or prototypes which will meet the requirements of a timely product launch.
- We know that the success of a start-up is driven by the founding team. Therefore, an experienced and trustworthy management team is the basic prerequisite for an investment. Plus: The team should believe that our active personal involvement fuels their future success. Your are in the driver-seat steering your business – but we will not be passive partners, we will support actively.
- Technology is our business. Therefore we invest exclusively in business ideas backed by a unique technology and protected intellectual property.
- We invest in business ideas, which will change the worldwide volume markets of the future.
- We will invest up to Euro 5 Million in European and North American enterprises.